QUIETKAT ELECTRIC BIKE WARRANTY INFORMATION
QUIETKAT WARRANTY INFORMATION
Every QuietKat electric bike and electric trike includes a one-year, 1000-mile limited warranty (whichever comes first) against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller, motor, wiring harness and analyst display (LCD screen). QuietKat frames come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- eBike warranty is required to be registered by the original owner pursuant to the bike's individual serial number located on the headtube. This warranty MUST be registered within 30 days of receiving the bike.
- This warranty applies ONLY to the original registered owner of the QuietKat and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
One-year warranty on QuietKat’s lithium-ion batteries
- Eligible from the date of original purchase, this warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, or another such misuse, normal wear, or water damage.
- Battery replacement
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, QuietKat will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. QuietKat will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to QuietKat to make the needed repairs but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.
Manufacturer's Warranty Claim Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component
- Chains, spokes, grips, tires, tubes, brake pads, cables.
- Any damage or defects to components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the eBikes owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the eBike as sold, operator error, water damage, or improper maintenance.
- Overnight shipping
All warranty claims must be made through QuietKat, Inc., and can be submitted to CONTACT QUIETKAT SUPPORT. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage or missing items. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to QuietKat, Inc. at 970-659-6712 or CONTACT QUIETKAT SUPPORT.
All purchases made through authorized QuietKat retailers are subject to the dealer’s return and refund policies. QuietKat does not accept direct returns of products sold through authorized retailers. All products sold through dealers must be returned to the original seller.
IF I AM A DEALER OR CUSTOMER AND I HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING MY QUIETKAT FIXED?
Please submit your claim to CONTACT QUIETKAT SUPPORT. The support will properly handle your claim.
FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS, DO I SHIP MY QUIETKAT BACK TO YOUR FACILITY OR DO YOU SHIP PARTS TO ME?
Each claim will be handled individually and QuietKat will come up with a suitable plan based on your inquiry! We can send parts to you for simple fixes, but for most electronic issues, we would like to work with you to find a shop suitable to make repairs, or get your bike back to QuietKat for service here.
ARE YOU A CERTIFIED BIKE SHOP WANTING TO BECOME A TRUSTED QUIETKAT SERVICE PARTNER?
Fill out the following ticket with your general info, and we will contact you: Other (quietkat.com).
DOES QUIETKAT OFFER AN EXTENDED SERVICE WARRANTY ON ELECTRIC BIKES AND ELECTRIC TRIKES?
Yes. We have partnered with Extend to bring you the most comprehensive extended bike warranty available.